How CNS can help with Office Relocations
As your business grows it is inevitable that your company will have to move office. Your company cannot afford too much disruption to operations so you need to consider the following issues :
- How much time it will take to disconnect and package all of the PCs, servers, printers, phone systems, cables, and other peripherals such as monitors?
- Can you afford to have employees sitting around waiting for the IT system to be configured properly?
- Can you be sure that downtime will be kept to an absolute minimum?
- Will you have a continuity plan in place in case of disaster or delay?
- Have you considered how much time and expertise is required to set up all of this equipment correctly in the new office.
Computer Network Specialists can:
- Disconnect, package and move all PCs, servers, cables, and all other IT equipment.
- Put a continuity plan in place so that your business continues running in the case of disaster or delay.
- Set up your entire IT infrastructure in your new offices, according to your desired layout, including setting up new firewall connections, VPNs, network printers etc.
- Re-establish your backup and disaster recovery solution.
- Carry out a comprehensive testing process to ensure that everything is working correctly in the
Call our team on O845 838 7484 or complete the contact form below